The result of our Online Marketing Service is to drive more customers to you. We employ branding, advertisements, website promotions, plus state-of-the-art technology such as text-to-speech avatars like myself to make your business and web presence better than your competitors’.
Branding is one of the most important aspects of any business, large or small, retail or B2B. An effective brand strategy gives you a major edge in increasingly competitive markets. Consistent, strategic branding leads to a strong brand equity, which means the added value brought to your company’s products or services that allows you to charge more for your brand than what identical, unbranded products command. The most obvious example of this is Coke vs. a generic soda. Because Coca-Cola has built a powerful brand equity, it can charge more for its product–and customers will pay that higher price. This we help you do:
* Get a great logo. Place it everywhere.
* Write down your brand messaging. What are the key messages you want to communicate about your brand? Every employee should be aware of your brand attributes.
* Integrate your brand. Branding extends to every aspect of your business–how you answer your phones, what you or your salespeople wear on sales calls, your e-mail signature, everything.
* Create a “voice” for your company that reflects your brand. This voice should be applied to all written communication and incorporated in the visual imagery of all materials, online and off. Is your brand friendly? Be conversational. Is it ritzy? Be more formal. You get the gist.
* Develop a tagline. Write a memorable, meaningful and concise statement that captures the essence of your brand.
* Design templates and create brand standards for your marketing materials. Use the same color scheme, logo placement, look and feel throughout. You don’t need to be fancy, just consistent.
* Be true to your brand. Customers won’t return to you–or refer you to someone else–if you don’t deliver on your brand promise.
* Be consistent. I placed this point last only because it involves all of the above and is the most important tip I can give you. If you can’t do this, your attempts at establishing a brand will fail.
The amount of time people spend on the internet to gather information has increased enormously which has resulted to generate a new market for online advertising.
When a company is looking for opportunities to advertise in a specific market, the online advertising offers some targeting methods which insure that the visitors who see the ads are the ones most likely to be your customers. Online Programs like Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing and MSN Ad center, match up advertisers regularly with targeted contents in comparison with the most expensive strategy of advertising in newspapers.
Online Advertising can track the performance of the ads such as number of impressions an ad receives, the number of visits their business web site gets from particular ads, enabling the advertiser to see the kind of conversion that happens from online advertisement.
The advertisers can fix their adverting cost and in case of limited budgets, the online advertising can reach much more audience than the other methods of advertising. Bidding for advertisements is possible in the online programs such as Google, Yahoo which means that the minimum and maximum cost can be fixed and the advertisement cost is based on the number of clicks.
Since the nature of online advertising is more targeted, the effectiveness of the ads can be determined, conversion rates can be monitored which results in cheaper ads.
The internet spreads over the globe, the target market of your website around the world can all be targeted at once, which offers a wider geographical area. This should ensure that there are more people searching globally for you products/services.
Take advantage of social networks. This is the most effective form of advertisement that can be done online that you cannot do elsewhere.
What if your competitor and you sell the same product, but his website shows up before yours does when customers do a search? That’s why it is important to make a website that works. It is not enough to just have a website, but one that makes Google, Yahoo!, MSN, and others work for you. Search Engine Optomization (SEO) is a very technical issue, which unprofessional webmasters simply do not understand. We have proven websites that after our review have improved customer traffic dramatically. Let us put our expertise to work for you!
It is said that the holy grail of online marketing is email marketing. That is because most people have emails, and thus the reach of people into their personal inbox means tremendous opportunities. It is not simple either, from different mail servers, to different email formats (plain text v.s. html, multiple part v.s. single part). We help you design professional email marketing campaigns, from newsletters to promotional offers. The point is to make the recipients want to read your email, and that is what we do.
Mobile Text (SMS) Marketing (beta)
Along the lines of Email Marketing, we are testing out the novel concept of marketing via text messages–with a twist! Studies show that text messages on people’s cell phone get way more attention and thus higher conversion rates, i.e. buy something from the advertisement. So we will be giving incentives to the end recipients for receiving these texts. Thus they will want to receive your ads, and want to become your customer!
Web Conference Services
We partner with WebConferenceServer.com to give our customers an edge with holding online meetings. Imagine you can hold a live, face to face meeting anywhere, with anybody in the world, even from the comfort of your own home. The cost and time savings for your business is substantial.